Melody Jane wants you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
You have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 14 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered.
Melody Jane has extended this period to 30 Days.
For Christmas presents.
Items ordered after the 15th November as gifts can be returned at any time until the 31st January.
We are happy to guide you through our Returns Policy and make it as simple and easy as possible.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to return your items or you can log into your account, go to your order history, click view, click on the green return arrow next to the item you want to return and follow the instructions.
For International Returns please email us at email@example.com we may have a return address in your country to help speed up the process.
Please read this policy completely before returning an item.
Please always include a note with your return including your name and return address.
Your Right to Cancel
• You must advise us your intent to cancel within 30 days of the date of delivery preferably via your account or via email.
• We will reply within 1 working day Please do not return the item until you have heard from us.
• Returned items must be complete in unused condition and in the original packaging.
• Goods will be refunded as soon as possible upon receipt of the item. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
• You are responsible for return shipping costs and or any insurance.
Please advise us if your item is faulty via the returns section in your account or by email within 14 days of receipt at our discretion we may arrange a replacement or refund.
All replacements are subject to stock availability at the time of processing.
If you have received an incorrect product please accept our sincere apologies and let us know as soon as possible by email or telephone. Please describe the product you have received so that we can correct our stock holdings and avoid another buyer being disappointed.
We will arrange to send a replacement as soon as possible and a freepost returns label for the unwanted item.
Item Not Received
Please be aware that we do not offer refunds for items not received unless we are out of stock of that item.
Where an item is lost during delivery we will dispatch a replacement product following confirmation from you that you have made some simple checks with your local Royal Mail delivery office.
Please ensure that you include details of the product, your name and contact details.