Affiliate Programme Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for taking your time to read through our frequently asked questions regarding our affiliate programme. Should you have any questions that aren't listed here feel free to email us and we'll do our best to reply within 24 hours.
1. How do I get started?
- Read the Melody Jane Affiliate Program Operating Agreement
- Sign Up. Fill out a brief online registration form. Once approved you'll gain access to your affiliate panel, which provides you with a fast and easy way to link to virtually any page on our site through the affiliate tracking section. You'll find helpful merchandising tips and online reporting so that you can add links to your Web site and track your earnings.
- Start Earning Referral Commission. You'll automatically be eligible to earn referral commission for sales generated by your links once your site is approved. You'll always have access to your earnings and traffic reports through your affiliate panel. The reports will show you what your visitors are buying, how much they are buying, and what your earnings are for those purchases. With that information, you can optimise your site and make the most of your relationship with us. Referral commissions are paid at the end of each month.
2. How much is the referral commission?
You receive 5% referral commission of the total amount of every order your specific Affiliate ID generates. We pay you at the end of each month when you have reached the minimum threshold of £20 GBP. If you so desire you can convert your referral fees into Loyalty Points. Please contact us if you wish to do so.
No, there are no fees of any kind for applying to and participating in the Melody Jane Affiliate Program. There is no charge to apply, and there is no minimum referral requirement or quota you must reach before earning referral fees with our program. You start earning right away.
4. Does my website qualify for the Affiliate Programme?
Most websites will qualify to participate in the programme; however, we may reject websites that we determine are unsuitable. Examples of sites that would not qualify for participation include: .
- sites that promote sexually explicit material
- sites that promote violence
- sites that promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation, or age
- sites that promote illegal activities
- sites that violate intellectual property rights
Yes, you may participate in the Affiliate Program if you live outside the United Kingdom. We have affiliates from all over the world and are working hard to add even more. All you need to join is a Web site that does not violate intellectual property rights or promote sexually explicit materials, violence, illegal activities, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
6. I have more than one Web site. Can I link to Melody Jane from each site?
Yes, you may participate in the Affiliates Program through multiple Web sites. We impose no limits on how many links you put onto your website(s).
7. How does Melody Jane track orders coming from my Web site?
An Affiliate ID is assigned when you sign up through our online form. Links from Affiliates Web sites to MelodyJane.com use a special format that includes this code. Every time a customer follows one of those links to our site, this unique URL tells us which page to display as well as which Affiliate sent the customer to us. We keep track of the Affiliate ID as the customer browses through our Web site, and even if they close their browser and come back later that day.
8. Will I earn referral fees for personal orders that I make through my Web site?
As stated in the Operating Agreement , we do not pay referral fees for personal orders. The nature of the marketing agreement between Melody Jane and its Affiliates involves the payment of referral fees for referring new customers. It is important that we are paying for new customers and not simply providing Affiliates additional discounts above and beyond the already discounted items offered by MelodyJane.com.
9. Can a non-profit-making organisation join the Associates Programme?
Yes, we encourage non-profit-making organisations to join our programme. Joining the Melody Jane Affiliate Programme can add value to your site while bringing a new revenue stream to your organisation.